Canva


 

About This Gig

Greetings And Thank You For Visiting My Gig.

I am passionate about sparkle here at your service. If you are looking for a professional wall art designer to create your canvas designs then congratulations you've found the right person, I'm a professional in canvas wall art designing and artwork. I have more than 1 year of experience working with Pixel lab I am one click away. Just click the contact button and send me a message, and you will get a quick reply, let me know your idea and what are you looking for. I will create the canvas design that you want. I will make digital canvas art from anything you want or from any idea you want for printing or social media

Customizable & Modifiable Canva Templates

Canva Templates that are consistent and cohesive.Instagram posts (story), Facebook highlight cover, or YouTube cover/banner And

Profile Image for a social media ad education other custom design according to your requirements

My Services:

Media Kits

Branded PDFs

High-resolution banner

Recreate/Redesign:

Create custom designs:

Business cards And Banners

Personal/Bussines logo

24/7 customer support

Completely editable canvas

Unlimited Revisions

100% satisfaction Fast delivery

Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages