Hi,
I am Maruf Hasan I have owned an advertising agency for the past 2 years, coaching over 50 business owners where my expertise lies in lead generation and customer acquisition through Facebook/Instagram advertising. I've managed hundreds of clients' Facebook ads, been labeled as the 'Top 1%' of digital marketers, and generated multi-7 figures through my advertising strategies for my clients


I want to share that insight with you! Want to learn proven techniques and industry secrets for filling your pipeline, booking your calendar, and scaling your business? Run ads that *actually* convert? As an expert in lead generation and converting social media users into buyers, I am grateful to share my experience with you.

I can help you

  • Lead & booked appointment Generation

  • Identifying ideal audiences/targeting 

  • Developing a custom ad strategy 

  • Setting up your Facebook Business Manager

  • pixels 

  • Standard events optimization

  • Setting up Facebook ads properly

  • Setting up retargeting campaigns Ads & funnel optimization

Feel free to message us with your unique needs! Christina McMasters







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages